B o o k E r r a t a
... a wonderful book. Beautifully written and able to transport the reader to another world, another time, another life. Yet the author's spell kept being broken.
Because of the incredible disservice that the publishing house has given to its customers (and the author)! So many careless typographical errors appeared in that novel that we began keeping count of those we've spotted in each of the books that we've read since.
STOP THE PRESSES! (or, better yet, restart them)
Your voice has been heard. BookErrata.com has been contacted by HarperCollins the publisher of the very book that prompted the creation of this web site to alert us to the fact that they have published a re-proofed edition. Our review of the re-proof is here.
- Find a listing of books and their errors on our Corrigenda List.
- Read what the "pros" have to say on our Feedback page.
- Subscribe to Corrigendum, our newsletter that keeps you informed of changes on this site and in the publishing industry.
- We've made every effort not to "correct" for British spellings and usage, and we believe we've not done so. But if you find any mistakes that we've made (or ones that we've missed) please let us know by following the Corrections/Omissions link.
- It takes a lot of coding to present these errors on line and we have edited many books that we've not yet presented here. To see the list of titles that we've corrected but not yet coded for the web visit the Coming Soon link.
- Does this cavalier attitude toward copyediting annoy you too? Let the publishers know what you think about their work by following the links at Publisher Information.
- Click on Contact Us if you have a question or comment that you want to send privately.
- Please help support our efforts by securely donating to us via PayPal or purchasing your next books (or whatever) from Amazon.com.